On The Mend

I feel 100% better.

Not 100%, but 100% better.  My cramps are much more "dull", and there are fewer of them.  I have more energy.  I have body-heat.  I have hunger (I didn't realize just how not-hungry I had been)!

There are only three things I have to complain about right now:

  • My inhaler does evil things to me, when I use it, now.  I just used it for the first time since starting, and I've never come so close to passing out.  I need to talk to the doctor about this.
  • My wife was violently ill the other night.  Violently.  It was even painful to listen to.  Sheesh.  Poor thing.  She seems to be much better today, but... wow.
  • My neck.  It's swollen.  No, not my thyroid: it's the lymph-nodes.  Painful.  Dry throat, too.  But I'll take this over muscle cramps and fatigue any day of the week (and twice on Sunday, which it is).


powered by performancing firefox

No comments: